en

Please leave your review about the site here | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
admin VIP
admin Jan 28
Asalaamu Alykum Everyone,

Thanks for joining MuslimMarriageSolution. we have opened this topic to take your view on the functionality of the site and if you have any suggestions to make.

Which version of the site you find more user friendly ? Mobile or desktop?. App are on their way just waiting for approval so as soon as they are available we will let you know.

Marketing is in progress and soon will be seen on different medias. Also please spread the message to Muslims who are looking for a match.

wsalaam,

The Forum post is edited by admin Mar 12
admin VIP
admin Mar 12
Asalaamu Alaykum Waqkh,

Just to let you know app is available now on android and will be available on IOS by 19th of March 2018. If you have android phone then you can access the app by clicking the link below :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.muslimmarriage

wsalaam

The Forum post is edited by admin Mar 12
InvestmentBanker
Thanks for letting us know. App looks good. I know it's early days but app is way better than any other single Muslim sites. Plus you do not have to pay here which is pretty good. For a single Muslim looking for a Muslim dating app your site should be the first choice. Best Muslims dating website this is. 
The Forum post is edited by InvestmentBanker Apr 2
admin VIP
admin Mar 14
thanks we appreciate your feedback as we aspire to be best Muslim dating app and website. We will try our best to do whatever we can to make Muslimmarriagesolution the best muslim dating website. Also try our MuslimMarriage app and leave the review.
Aqeel
Aqeel Apr 2
Salaam Admin,

I must say I like your MuslimMarriage app and also enjoy your www.muslimmarriagesolution.com website. Its nice to see a Muslim Marriage app and website which is focused on Marriage and not just dating. I also like the functionality of video chat from the website as you just click on camera and have video chat which i think is not available on any other single muslim site.

I also like the functionality of sharing video so that we can share Islamic knowledge etc and discuss various topics on the forum. I must say if you are muslimandsingle then this is the best place to be.

Could I please ask when you are releasing the app for IPhone as I would like to use the app on my Iphone too.

Thank you

admin VIP
admin Apr 6
Asalamu Alykum Aqeel,

Thanks for the feedback. MuslimMarriage app is available on IOS as well now . Please find the link to app below 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/muslimmarriage/id1354411413?ls=1&mt=8

The Forum post is edited by admin Apr 6
shazil
shazil Apr 22
Hello,

Just wanted to say thank you for providing a platform which is real. Initially when I joined I thought there are not many matches but now I agree with your policy of keeping the app and website 100 % real. As on other apps they have some lovely pictures to keep people swapping and those profiles do not reply back to you but at least with this app that's not the case as you get to talk to people. Being a single Muslim I will recommend this to other fellow Muslims who are looking for life partners.

atom
atom Dec 12

On the website HELP section:

https://www.muslimmarriagesolution.com/about

It says that the following:

> Unlike others we are actually free as you swipe, search, message, video call for free and lots of other features are available without any cost to you.

> Muslimmarriagesolution is free to use, search, message and video call. Swipe, Search, Video Call and Chat for free. It is completely free to use Search, Match, Video call and plenty more features.

But when you signup, you see this message on the right side of the page:

Your membership: Free Consider upgrading for more benefits:

• Start chat dialog
  • Comment photo
  • Hide Ads
and more...
It seems you weren't being completely honest when you said it is "free" to message/video-call others. Only Paid members are allowed to actually start conversations and use most of the app features.

admin VIP
admin Dec 12
Salaam,

Site is free if your profiles is liked , if we allow messaging without your profile being liked then members will end up with loads of unwanted messages. You can send unlimited likes without paying without any timers or anything.  

And message free too if your profile is liked.

Kind Regards 

Nazia

Password protected photo
Password protected photo
Password protected photo